To ensure you receive all our emails, add our email address to your address book or trusted sender list.
If the ISP you use to receive your emails is not listed, you will need to designate us as a trusted sender. This is typically accomplished by adding our From address (i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org) to your address book, contact list or safe list.
Click on your ISP below and follow the directions.
1. Click on the Add Address icon at the top of your browser.
2. Fill out any additional information (although none is required), and click Save.
1. Click on the Save Address link at the top of this message (it's next to From Address).
2. For the field titled First Name, please enter "WGW" or "Web Gallery Wizard":
3. Then click Save Entry and you're all done.
1. Click on the Add icon in the toolbar at the top of your browser.
2. When the Add to Address Book dialog box appears, click Yes.
1. Click on the Save Address link in the toolbar of your browser.
2. Check the Add to Contacts box and click OK.
1. Click on the Add to Address Book link at the top of your browser (next to the From Address).
2. Once the Add to Address Book page opens, enter any additional fields (not required), then click Add to Address Book.
3. You will then see a confirmation message at the top of your screen indicating that the sender has been placed in your Address Book.
NOTE: If you have enabled Image Blocking, you will need to take these additional steps to ensure that images appear within your email messages. Otherwise, Yahoo! will block all images — including those in messages from your Trusted Senders.
4. Click on Mail Options in the upper right corner of your browser to access the Options page.
5. Click on General Preferences under the Personalization heading.
6. Go to the Security section and UNCHECK the box marked Block HTML Graphics in email messages from being downloaded.
7. Then click Save at either the top or bottom of your browser.